The second version is considered the most successful in optical terms. The lens was produced in 1972-1979. It has 8 aperture blades and comes with a powerful proprietary hood. Filter thread diameter - 58 mm
Taking off on SMC Takumar 135 / 2.5 I couldn't help comparing it to the Canon EF 135L. The general conclusion is that Canon gives a picture that is denser in color, has a harder picture, and is sharper, of course. Due to this, I would recommend SMC Takumar 135 / 2.5 primarily for photographing female portraits.
The lens is sharp enough, though. On a bright day, at a fully open aperture, CAs appear as distinct green stripes along contrast lines.
I would like to express my gratitude for the lens provided for the test to Dmitry Terskov.
- Author: Krasnoyarsk photographer Artur Mikhanev
- Photographer, consultant, teacher
- Pentax (manufacturer)
- Pentax SMC 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6 AL
- Pentax SMC 50-200mm f / 4-5.6 ED
- Auto-Takumar 55 mm f / 2.0
- SMC Takumar 135 / 2.5
- Asahi Takumar 200mm f / 3.5
- Asahi Pentax Super Takumar 200mm f / 4.0
- Takumar 135mm f / 3.5
- SMC Pentax Soft 85mm f / 2.2
- Super Takumar 2.8 / 105 and Auto Takumar 2.8 / 105
write me. Help the project: 5469 1200 1062 4624. Comments can be left without registration and SMS