The Asahi Pentax Super Takumar 200mm f / 4.0 is a sharp 1968 lens.
The lens is very large, but the aperture is not very - only f / 4.0. Although let's not forget about the year of issue - in those days it should have been very, very quoted
I tested the lens without a hood, although it is included and quite impressive. I was pleasantly pleased that even the unambiguous backlight turns the lens into something artistic (see the photo with the monument to Mayakovsky). The lens handles side light well, with the hood the situation will be even better.
Well, the rest of the lens did not evoke any feelings. The bokeh is very smooth. Contrast and color rendition are normal. In general, the telephoto is no fun. The only thing that cannot be taken away from him is a good relationship with the backlight.
I would like to express my gratitude for the lens provided to Dmitry Terskov.
- Author: Krasnoyarsk photographer Artur Mikhanev
- Photographer, consultant, teacher
- Pentax (manufacturer)
- Pentax SMC 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6 AL
- Pentax SMC 50-200mm f / 4-5.6 ED
- Auto-Takumar 55 mm f / 2.0
- SMC Takumar 135 / 2.5
- Asahi Takumar 200mm f / 3.5
- Asahi Pentax Super Takumar 200mm f / 4.0
- Takumar 135mm f / 3.5
- SMC Pentax Soft 85mm f / 2.2
- Super Takumar 2.8 / 105 and Auto Takumar 2.8 / 105
write me. Help the project: 5469 1200 1062 4624. Comments can be left without registration and SMS