Natural (from the Latin naturalis - natural, natural) ~~ lens: giving the proportions of objects close to those observed with the naked eye.
Such lenses focal length close in size to the diagonal of the frame. For ordinary film, the frame diagonal is 43mm, so all lenses with a field of view of about 40 - 60 ° are considered normal.
Through such a lens, the frame and perspective look approximately the same as the human eye sees, therefore, such lenses have the most natural image. Normal lenses can be used for almost any kind of shooting.
- Industar-50 M39 50mm f / 3.5
- Industar-50-2 M42 50mm f / 3.5
- Industar-61 M42 50mm f / 2.8 L / Z MS
- Industar-61 M39 53mm f / 2.8 L / D
- Helios 44-2 M42 58mm f / 2.0
- Helios-44M M42 58mm f / 2.0
- Helios 44M-4 M42 58mm f / 2.0
- Zenitar-M 50mm f / 1.7 m42