The Nikon Nikkor 300 mm f / 4.5 Ai was produced in Japan from 1977 to 1981 and was intended for professional reporters as well as advanced amateur photographers.
The lens is very grippy, comfortable and in conjunction with my Sony A7 Mark II, it feels like a glove in my hand. Perhaps this is facilitated by some confusion between the dimensions of my camera and the same Nikon FA film camera. Perhaps the tripod foot plays a role, thanks to which the ligament lens and the camera fits securely in your hand. It comes to ridiculous - I can calmly put the kit on a flat surface and it will hold steadily on a tripod foot due to good alignment.
From the point of view of sharpness, there are no complaints about the lens. Frankly, our domestic analogue Tair-3, firstly, is noticeably less harsh, secondly, it is much heavier, and thirdly, it is very inconvenient to operate.
And Nikon Nikkor 300 mm f / 4.5 Ai in this respect looks excellent in the literal sense of the word. Sharp, with minimal HA, pleasant background blur, good contrast. The detail on closer inspection is striking - this lens will fully resolve the full-frame matrix of a modern digital camera.
Nikon Nikkor 300 mm f / 4.5 Ai sample photo
- Author: Krasnoyarsk photographer Artur Mikhanev
- Photographer, consultant, teacher, candidate of historical sciences
- Nikon (manufacturer)
- Nikon DX 18-135mm f / 3.5-5.6G ED AF-S Nikon F
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6G VR
- Nikon 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6G ED II AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor lens
- Nikon Nikkor-PC 180 mm f / 2.8 Nikon F
- Nikon Nikkor-HC 50mm f2.0 Nikon F
- Nikon Micro Nikkor 200 mm f / 4 IF Ai Nikon F
- Nikon Nikkor 135mm f3.5 Ai Nikon F
- Nikon Nikkor 28-45mm f / 4.5 Nikon F
- Nikon Nikkor-S 5.8 cm f / 1.4 non-Ai Nikon S
- Nikon Nikkor 50mm f / 2 Nikon S
- Nikon Nikkor 300 mm f / 4.5 Ai Nikon F
- Nikon Nikkor 80-200 mm f / 4.5 Ai New Nikon F
- Nikon Nikkor 35-70 mm f / 3.3-4.5 Ai-S
- Nikon 28mm f / 2.8 AI-S
- Nikon Nikkor 35 mm f / 2.8 Ai
- Nikon 24-120mm f / 4G ED VR AF-S Nikkor
- Nikkor 50 1.4
- Nikkor 50 1.8D
- Nikon series E 50 1.8
- Nikon Nikkor DX 35mm f1.8
write me. Help the project: 5469 1200 1062 4624. Comments can be left without registration and SMS