Anticipating the remark that in sunny weather any fifty dollars is good, I will say: no, Minolta MS The Rokkor-PF 50mm f / 1.7 produces excellent results not only because of the good shooting conditions ...
There is in him some kind of youth, youth, freshness. There is purity and lightness of the spring mood. And how warm and cozy it is at home, he conveys the scenes filmed in the apartment! So the collective of the creators of this lenswe can certainly congratulate you on your great creative victory. They gave us fifty dollars, which can serve as an example of really good optics.
- Author: Krasnoyarsk photographer Artur Mikhanev
- Photographer, consultant, teacher, candidate of historical sciences
- Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 50mm f / 1.7
- Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 55mm f / 1.7
- Minolta Auto Rokkor-PF 55mm f / 1.8
- Minolta MC Rokkor-PF 58mm f / 1.4
- Adapters for old lenses
write me. Help the project: 5469 1200 1062 4624. Comments can be left without registration and SMS