Unfortunately, the Siberian winter does not allow this glass to “walk” and reveal all its possibilities. But, fortunately, there are examples from other authors on the net. Therefore, if you come across this lens - buy boldly
What will he provide you?
First, acceptable sharpness in the center on an open
Secondly, pleasant, watercolor, soft, artistic hips.
Third, a small vignette on the open
What will he fail to cope with?
With backlight and even side light. Although ... the emerging software and flare is quite, I think, can be used for artistic purposes
The ergonomics of the glass are satisfactory. The size is small. But you will have to look for a hood - the diameter for a light filter is not the most common for him.
- Author: Krasnoyarsk photographer Artur Mikhanev
- Photographer, consultant, teacher, candidate of historical sciences
- Pentax (manufacturer)
- Pentax SMC 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6 AL
- Pentax SMC 50-200mm f / 4-5.6 ED
- Auto-Takumar 55 mm f / 2.0
- SMC Takumar 135 / 2.5
- Asahi Takumar 200mm f / 3.5
- Asahi Pentax Super Takumar 200mm f / 4.0
- Takumar 135mm f / 3.5
- SMC Pentax Soft 85mm f / 2.2
- Super Takumar 2.8 / 105 and Auto Takumar 2.8 / 105
- Adapters for old lenses
write me. Help the project: 5469 1200 1062 4624. Comments can be left without registration and SMS